Real Estate Home Mortgages/condo , financial problem(urgent)

Mr Johnson Paul wrote at 2015-07-23 21:36:36
Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Johnson Paul, a private money lender. I give out loans with an  interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to  $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and  unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial  services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible  lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private

individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:pastorjohnsonloans@hotmail.com

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?

Do you need money to pay bills?

Do you need to start up a new business?

Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?

Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will

profit you? and you don't know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,

personal loans[secure and unsecured]

business loans[secure and unsecured]

combination loans

students loans

consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:............................

2. Contact Address:.......................

3. Loan Amount Needed:....................

4. Duration of the Loan...................

5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

Email pastorjohnsonloans@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Mr. Johnson Paul

About Real Estate Home Mortgages
This topic answers questions related to purchasing a home, owning a home, home ownership, mortgage education, mortgage applications, and mortgage needs whether buying a first home or refinancing a current loan. Issues related to home ownership, home equity, mortgage education, refinacing options, home improvment finacing, first time home loans, home equity loans, vactation home loans, and mortgages for investment homes are dealt with here also. Though not the primary focus of this topic, Home Equity Lines of Credits (HELOCS), reverse mortgages, and calculating home equity may also be asked. If you do not see your home mortgae, home finacing, or home equity question answered in this area then please ask a question here

Real Estate Home Mortgages

Jacqueline Kounkel