Real Estate Home Mortgages/Query...


Good day
Can you tell me if a mortgage broker is soley real estate based. For instance do mortgage brokers broker between lenders and small businesses (startups) needing financing.
Does this fall under the mortgage brokers job and can he or she do this.

Thanks for your question.  Mortgage brokers specialize in real estate based transactions.   I would look for small business financing in your area. Stay away from anyone looking for upfront fees to secure financing, there are numerous Internet based companies that claim to "specialize" in that area - check references with the better business bureau and google the company name and add "+ complaints". I've found that helpful in the past.  Also check with the state licensing bureau to see if they have any complaints.  Good luck on your search. Thanks for using!
About Real Estate Home Mortgages
This topic answers questions related to purchasing a home, owning a home, home ownership, mortgage education, mortgage applications, and mortgage needs whether buying a first home or refinancing a current loan. Issues related to home ownership, home equity, mortgage education, refinacing options, home improvment finacing, first time home loans, home equity loans, vactation home loans, and mortgages for investment homes are dealt with here also. Though not the primary focus of this topic, Home Equity Lines of Credits (HELOCS), reverse mortgages, and calculating home equity may also be asked. If you do not see your home mortgae, home finacing, or home equity question answered in this area then please ask a question here

Real Estate Home Mortgages

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Brian Beardsley


Most creative financing / conventional financing questions


Used to be on the All "list" Active in the business for 20 years, operating Mortgage brokerage for last 10

National Associations Mortgage Brokers

©2017 All rights reserved.