Real Estate Home Mortgages/Buying with Cash then Loan later

Hi, If I buy with cash first then after 3 month get loan. Would the rate be the same? Would the rate be higher than the current rate? Could it be quicker than 3 month?

The interest rate is determined by the mortgage backed security market, and available on the day that you lock in a loan.  It's impossible to know where the interest rates will be in 3 months.  No one has a magic ball that can guarantee what the future will hold, or where the interest rates will be.  The standard time it takes to complete a home loan transaction is from 30 - 45 days, depending on the issues that arise during the loan process.
About Real Estate Home Mortgages
This topic answers questions related to purchasing a home, owning a home, home ownership, mortgage education, mortgage applications, and mortgage needs whether buying a first home or refinancing a current loan. Issues related to home ownership, home equity, mortgage education, refinacing options, home improvment finacing, first time home loans, home equity loans, vactation home loans, and mortgages for investment homes are dealt with here also. Though not the primary focus of this topic, Home Equity Lines of Credits (HELOCS), reverse mortgages, and calculating home equity may also be asked. If you do not see your home mortgae, home finacing, or home equity question answered in this area then please ask a question here

Real Estate Home Mortgages

Joe Almirantearena

I can provide all the mortgage information you need to make an informed decision about obtaining a mortgage in California.

I've been working in the Mortgage industry for ten years, helping people throughout California, with all types of credit, employment, and rental histories, secure home financing for purchase and refinance. I have dedicated my website to provide FREE mortgage and real estate information to California residents. Visit

All Experts

NMLS 2611, NMLS-333440 California Department of Business Oversight CA DBO333440