Real Estate: Maryland/RELOCATE

My Grandkids live in New Freedom Penn we want to relocate to Maryland as close as possible to them. Any suggestions for rural areas near them? Thanks!
Rosina Roy

Lots of nice areas just south of the PA border. Freeland is a rural area and offers homes in subdivisions or with acreage, for instance.  If you can tell me your timeline for moving and price range and your housing needs and wants I can send you some available listings.  Please email me at

Larry Galey
Associate Broker
REMAX Realty
240 277 1565

Real Estate: Maryland

Larry Galey

I can answer most any question pertaining to the sale or purchase of Real Estate with a specific expertise in the States of Maryland, Virginia and West Virgina. I'm a licensed and active Real Estate Broker in all three of these states.

I have been a licensed real estate Broker for 30 years and have specific experience in the areas of new home sales, land sales, general brokerage and real estate investing. Any question pertaining to the purchase or sale of residential and commercial real estate is accepted and generally answered in a thorough fashion.

National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Area Board of Realtors, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems

Realtor Magazine, National Homebuilders Newsletter

Bachelors of Science in Marketing from the University of Maryland. Over 1000 hours of Continuing Education Seminars in all areas of real estate related topics.

GCAAR Million Dollar Sales Club, Major Achievement in Marketing Excellance Award, Finest in Family Livivng Award.

General Motors Cadillac Division, IBM, Grayson Homes, Portrait Homes, Porten Homes, Bozutto Homes.