Real Estate: Maryland/Lot Liens

Can a builder sell a lot with a water lien on it before the buyer purchase it?

I would not recommend making the purchase until this is resolved, and you may not be able to secure title insurance until this is resolved.  However, as long as full disclosure is given to all parties involved and the existence of the lien is  acknowledged and responsibility for its payment and resolution is accepted by the buyer, the title company closing the sale, may be able to get title insurance.

Real Estate: Maryland

Larry Galey

I can answer most any question pertaining to the sale or purchase of Real Estate with a specific expertise in the States of Maryland, Virginia and West Virgina. I'm a licensed and active Real Estate Broker in all three of these states.

I have been a licensed real estate Broker for 30 years and have specific experience in the areas of new home sales, land sales, general brokerage and real estate investing. Any question pertaining to the purchase or sale of residential and commercial real estate is accepted and generally answered in a thorough fashion.

National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Area Board of Realtors, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems

Realtor Magazine, National Homebuilders Newsletter

Bachelors of Science in Marketing from the University of Maryland. Over 1000 hours of Continuing Education Seminars in all areas of real estate related topics.

GCAAR Million Dollar Sales Club, Major Achievement in Marketing Excellance Award, Finest in Family Livivng Award.

General Motors Cadillac Division, IBM, Grayson Homes, Portrait Homes, Porten Homes, Bozutto Homes.