Real Estate: Maryland/selling existing house to buy new one

we are debating to sell our house and buy a newer one.  how does one sell their existing house while at the same time trying to buy new one= especially when profit from first house would be down payment for the second house?

Hi Jeff
Best idea is to sell your home first with a contract that stipulates its final acceptance is subject to you finding another home and making a succeful purchase.  Then have settlements coincide.  I can help you with this. Call or email me at 240 277 1665.
Larry Galey
Associate Broker
Remax Realty Centre
Olney. Md

Real Estate: Maryland

Larry Galey

I can answer most any question pertaining to the sale or purchase of Real Estate with a specific expertise in the States of Maryland, Virginia and West Virgina. I'm a licensed and active Real Estate Broker in all three of these states.

I have been a licensed real estate Broker for 30 years and have specific experience in the areas of new home sales, land sales, general brokerage and real estate investing. Any question pertaining to the purchase or sale of residential and commercial real estate is accepted and generally answered in a thorough fashion.

National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Area Board of Realtors, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems

Realtor Magazine, National Homebuilders Newsletter

Bachelors of Science in Marketing from the University of Maryland. Over 1000 hours of Continuing Education Seminars in all areas of real estate related topics.

GCAAR Million Dollar Sales Club, Major Achievement in Marketing Excellance Award, Finest in Family Livivng Award.

General Motors Cadillac Division, IBM, Grayson Homes, Portrait Homes, Porten Homes, Bozutto Homes.