Real Estate: Maryland/selling existing house to buy new one

Question
hello,
we are debating to sell our house and buy a newer one.  how does one sell their existing house while at the same time trying to buy new one= especially when profit from first house would be down payment for the second house?

cheers

Answer
Hi Jeff
Best idea is to sell your home first with a contract that stipulates its final acceptance is subject to you finding another home and making a succeful purchase.  Then have settlements coincide.  I can help you with this. Call or email me at larrygaley@remax.net. 240 277 1665.
Larry Galey
Associate Broker
Remax Realty Centre
Olney. Md

Real Estate: Maryland

Larry Galey