Real Estate: Nevada/Connecting Freinds from NJ

Question
Is this Glen Tonnesen from NJ whose father Barnie taught shop at Westfield High School?  I am "Thumbellina" alias Emily LaCosta whose father taught Spanish at WHS. Am traveling to LV the last week in August for business training and was thinking of you, if indeed you are the Glen that I remember, as last I had known you lived  in LV!  My husband John and I have a retail store in Maryland - www.stitchesetc.biz.

If this is not the Glen Tonnesen from NJ, I ask your indulgence as I was attempting to contact an old childhood friend! Thank you!

Answer
Yes indeed, it IS that same Glen Tonnesen! I am Glen's wife Diann, nice to meet you. :)

I am sure Glen would love to hear from you - he is out on the golf course right now, but his email address is glen@greatlasvegashomes.com and his cell is 702-524-7216.

Hopefully we will see you in a few weeks.  

Real Estate: Nevada

Diann and Glen Tonnesen