Real Estate: Nevada/Connecting Freinds from NJ

Is this Glen Tonnesen from NJ whose father Barnie taught shop at Westfield High School?  I am "Thumbellina" alias Emily LaCosta whose father taught Spanish at WHS. Am traveling to LV the last week in August for business training and was thinking of you, if indeed you are the Glen that I remember, as last I had known you lived  in LV!  My husband John and I have a retail store in Maryland -

If this is not the Glen Tonnesen from NJ, I ask your indulgence as I was attempting to contact an old childhood friend! Thank you!

Yes indeed, it IS that same Glen Tonnesen! I am Glen's wife Diann, nice to meet you. :)

I am sure Glen would love to hear from you - he is out on the golf course right now, but his email address is and his cell is 702-524-7216.

Hopefully we will see you in a few weeks.  

Real Estate: Nevada

Diann and Glen Tonnesen

My husband and I have been selling real estate in the Las Vegas Valley for over 24 years, and have personally helped over a 1,000 familes call Las Vegas home. We can answer any questions you might have on buying or selling new or resale homes, condos, high rises, and vacant land. We are also mortgage brokers and can answer financing questions as well. In addition we have the number one ranked site on Google for Las Vegas real estate which contains over 400 pages of information on buying and selling real estate in Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City. Check out our Las Vegas related web sites at:

Las Vegas Real Estate
Las Vegas Condos
Henderson Real Estate
Las Vegas Golf Course Homes

We have been licensed in Nevada since 1983 and have personally sold well over 1,000 homes. Previously we worked with Century 21 for 16 years locally and were ranked as the top agents in the state and region, as well as within the top 20 of all Century 21 agents nationally. Currently we work for Prudential Americana Group Realtors and are ranked in the top 10 of all Prudential agents nationally for number of homes sold.

CNN, PRWeb, Las Vegas Review Journal, multiple real estate blogs

Ranked within the top 20 of all Century 21 sales associates nationally numerous years Ranked within the top 10 of all Prudential sales associates numerous years Multiple years ranked as top agents in our various offices Quality service award winners multiple years