Real Estate: New York/New York

Question
I hope you can answer this question as it involves the Lake George area.

I'm working on a writing project loosely based on the events of the John Candy movie "Delirious" where his character visits a New England style town on the road from NYC to Vermont (Interstate 87 near Lake George). The idea is that the town rests near a lake of some size and has a mountain road like the one seen in the opening of "The Shining." As a writer, I like being as credible as possible, but I also feel I'm possibly not being faithful to the area. Is there any area in the Lake George area that sounds similar to what I'm describing?

Answer
Well William,
Almost all of the area could work for you. Lake George, Saratoga Springs, Ballston Spa all have a lake of some size and country type roads.What specifically can I help you with? Btw, you can email me at 12866homes@gmail.com or call at 518-469-9000.
Laurie

Real Estate: New York

Laurie Stephenson