Real Estate: Pennsylvania/Property Management Fees

I am a tenant in a couple industrial buildings in Breinigsville / Allentown, Pennsylvania.  The leases are for industrial space of approximately 300,000 square feet.  I am trying to determine what a commercially reasonable property management fee would be.  The leases are NNN and I maintain the properties (except for structure).  The landlord maintains common area grounds.  I lease the entire buildings and pay 100% of the expenses.  There's not a whole lot of work required by the landlord.  The projects are large and I'm sure the property management firm has plenty of responsibilities with other tenants.  But I am trying to determine a fair rate of a management fee for a single tenant, industrial lease with a solid tenant that pays the rent timely and requires minimal landlord involvement.  Thank you for any insight into the local PA market for management fees!

The average property management fee is between 4-12% of the monthly rent.  The more things the manager is responsible for the more the fee is and vice versa the less duties the less the fee.  In a situation like yours I would think it would be on the lower end.
Hope this helps.

Real Estate: Pennsylvania

Tim Meagher

I can answer or give advice regarding any question related to the buying, selling, renting or leasing of any type of real estate. Including but not limited to residential, commercial, investment, multifamily,industrial, vacation, farm, historic properties, building lots and large acreage parcels. Any question related to how to sell or how to buy. The best way to negotiate whether you are a buyer or seller. How to make an offer, how to set a list price, how to get financing, what to look for in your inspections, how to value an investment property. How to pick the right agent to represent you. Anything related to real estate!

10 years as a licensed residential and commercial real estate broker in Pennsylvania and New York. I have personally handled the sale and purchase for clients on over a few thousand transactions. The transactions range from small building lots, to 15 story high rise commercial buildings, waterfront homes, investment properties, historic Victorians, new construction, farms, suburban tract homes, development land, etc.

National Association Realtors NAR International Council of Shopping Centers ICSC

Bloomberg Businessweek Wayne Independent

BA from Penn State University Brokers License from Pennsylvania Real Estate School and NY Salesperson License from PA and NY Real Estate School Accredited Buyers Representative Eprofessional

#1 in Sales Transactions for MLS for 5 years. #1 in residential and commercial sales in MLS. Top 10 in Pennsylvania for residential sales. #1 in Pennsylvania for commercial sales. Hall of Fame Rookie of the Year Platinum Club Diamond Club

Fortune 500 Executives and CEOs Wall St. Executives Over 10,000 satisfied buyers and sellers of residential, commercial, resort vacation home, farms, industrial, historic, and all other real estate transactions.