Real Estate:Washington State/owners rights to lease/ property management

Question
I currently own a home in WA state and it is being managed by a local real estate company.  My problem is they are withholding the lease agreement from me. Is that standard practice?  I don't know what deposits were paid or if they have pets, or obviously the terms of the lease!
Thank you for advice.

Answer
Hello,
Thanks for your question. My expertise is in real estate sales but I did find out an answer for you from my colleague who works at our property management division.

She indicated that it might be an oversight on the part of the property management because generally they would not hold that information from the owner of the property. Maybe if you try to request the information from the property manager again it could be resolved.

Best Regards,
Claire

Real Estate:Washington State

non user