Reform Judaism/prayers for study

Question
I am Jain Varghese from India. I would like to know the kind of prayers apt before study. I am a chartered accountancy student. I find it very hard to study. I would be very grateful to you if you can give me a prayer(preferably ancient) that can be recited before study. It can be psalms too. I am not jewish by birth. I am a roman catholic. But i am learning and reading much about judaism which might in future result in a converstion. But for the moment i am focused on my  study.

Thank you.

Answer
Jain,
We have prayers before studying the Torah and Talmud, but nothing for general studies that I am aware of or could find. I did find some for Catholoicism and they can be found at this link:

http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/prayers-before-studying.html

Hope this helps, shalom  

Reform Judaism

Ovadiah ben Avraham