Reggae/Reggae Sunsplash 1979

voltron wrote at 2011-07-08 15:40:59
What is the name of the song played, when the reggae sunsplash  

1979 video comes on, the artist sings something like, "on my way out to marvelay, mama send out to get some coke", if you find it please tell me the name of the song

BroRay wrote at 2015-09-23 22:11:10
No Fellows,,Actually the group is a European Group,,That`s why they say I don`t like reggae I love it,,A White Reggae Band called,,,Blue Rhythm,..and the track is called Dreadlock Holiday

BroRay wrote at 2015-09-23 22:22:26
Actually it`s an European Group,who`s line is "I don`t like reggae,no,I love it".I was walking down the street,,is another lyric,,Alright ,Their a white reggae Band,,called,,Blur Rhythm,,the classic song is named " Dreadlock Holiday ",,go check it out,,and thank me latter

George Armstrong

I can answer questions about the music, the artists, the instruments, vocal and recording techniques, and many other aspects. I'm not Ras Tafarian, but I understand the culture and I love the music. My key interests are Dub, female artists, the influence of blues, and titles that express love and family support.

I've been playing lead guitar and studying music for over 40 years. I've never played in a Reggae band. However, I've been studying Reggae on and off since the 1970's. I spend about 1 or 2 hours a week studying Reggae and Dub.

I've paid my dues in the dance pit at The Wild Hair And Singing Armadillo Frog Sanctuary. Aside from that, I have a degree in Computer Science, and post graduate studies.