albert wrote at 2008-06-06 18:45:42
hi i think the song your talking about is (you really dont love me) by junior delgado & ranking dread

kswroots wrote at 2009-03-24 18:25:47
i think you are looking for   you really dont love me - junior delgado

and rankimg dread 12" . the line you talk about is sung by ranking dread.

jenna wrote at 2011-02-23 15:39:37
the song is not by cutty ranks, its by NARDO RANKS and the name of the song is BURRUP

justjamaicanme wrote at 2011-02-23 15:40:49
BURRUP by NARDO RANKS is the song you are looking for. GREAT CHOICE IN MUSIC!!!! LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!

Chris wrote at 2011-12-10 17:27:16
Found it

Maria wrote at 2012-11-22 22:47:58
Thank-you so much!!!

I came in and I typed what I understood from the song bbrrrrr, it a wanna in original... woman if you love me please let me know but if you don't love me let me go now... and I found this link which took me to the song!!!

Thanks a lot!

George Armstrong

I can answer questions about the music, the artists, the instruments, vocal and recording techniques, and many other aspects. I'm not Ras Tafarian, but I understand the culture and I love the music. My key interests are Dub, female artists, the influence of blues, and titles that express love and family support.

I've been playing lead guitar and studying music for over 40 years. I've never played in a Reggae band. However, I've been studying Reggae on and off since the 1970's. I spend about 1 or 2 hours a week studying Reggae and Dub.

I've paid my dues in the dance pit at The Wild Hair And Singing Armadillo Frog Sanctuary. Aside from that, I have a degree in Computer Science, and post graduate studies.