Reggae/reggae

albert wrote at 2008-06-06 18:45:42
hi i think the song your talking about is (you really dont love me) by junior delgado & ranking dread

kswroots wrote at 2009-03-24 18:25:47
i think you are looking for   you really dont love me - junior delgado

and rankimg dread 12" . the line you talk about is sung by ranking dread.

jenna wrote at 2011-02-23 15:39:37
the song is not by cutty ranks, its by NARDO RANKS and the name of the song is BURRUP

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!!!!

justjamaicanme wrote at 2011-02-23 15:40:49
BURRUP by NARDO RANKS is the song you are looking for. GREAT CHOICE IN MUSIC!!!! LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!

Chris wrote at 2011-12-10 17:27:16
Found it

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/reggae?before=1315275266

Maria wrote at 2012-11-22 22:47:58
Thank-you so much!!!

I came in and I typed what I understood from the song bbrrrrr, it a wanna in original... woman if you love me please let me know but if you don't love me let me go now... and I found this link which took me to the song!!!

Thanks a lot!

xxx

Reggae

George Armstrong