Reggae/Beres Hammond Song

Badfish wrote at 2009-07-24 09:07:56
I found this Beres Hammond track recently, it is titled "If Only I Knew". There are a couple versions out there but I assume you are looking for the one from his self titled album. You can hear/confirm the track here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0pQHsA0RhA

Sherry wrote at 2010-03-20 08:15:26

I know it's an old question but I wanted to tell you that the song is called "If only I knew" and we have it on the self-titled album "Beres Hammond".

All the best

sexyJffrench wrote at 2011-07-12 18:04:57
i had the same problem too. The title of the song is If Only I knew by Beres Hammond.

Mia wrote at 2011-09-08 19:58:37
The song is called "If only i knew"

I also spent years looking for the name of this song, so even though your question was posted years ago, i hope you see this message or you've already found it!  

Gfuss wrote at 2012-02-06 22:07:51
The name of the song is "If only I knew" released in 1981.

Patrice wrote at 2014-03-10 04:17:38
Hi the name of the song is "Burn in the Morning Sun". Hope its not too late :)

Kimzi wrote at 2016-01-06 03:17:58
The name of the Beres Hammond song is,(burn in the morning song). You can find it on youtube.

Reggae

George Armstrong