Reggae/name of the song?

Mangoma wrote at 2009-07-03 22:31:50
This a genuine dance hall song from Jamaica but was popularized by Jah B to a point that Rumours night club ended up being called agony centre. Dont know who sang it but I am desperately searching for it.

Ganjaweed wrote at 2012-01-26 04:00:23
I think its  " Remand centre " done by Fire facts in the 90`s ,maybe 1995 or earlier, cant remember.luv dat tune...yeah agony centre!!!!

Ganjaweed wrote at 2012-01-26 04:07:12
I think its Remand centre done by  Fire facts back in the 90`s.agony centre, yeah thats the one.luv dat tune!!!

Sandura wrote at 2016-09-02 13:37:37
I am also looking for the name of the same song and the artist. Its been years now. I used to hear Jah B and Major E play that song at the tube night club Zimbabwe but m not realy sure if they are the ones who did the track.

George Armstrong

I can answer questions about the music, the artists, the instruments, vocal and recording techniques, and many other aspects. I'm not Ras Tafarian, but I understand the culture and I love the music. My key interests are Dub, female artists, the influence of blues, and titles that express love and family support.

I've been playing lead guitar and studying music for over 40 years. I've never played in a Reggae band. However, I've been studying Reggae on and off since the 1970's. I spend about 1 or 2 hours a week studying Reggae and Dub.

I've paid my dues in the dance pit at The Wild Hair And Singing Armadillo Frog Sanctuary. Aside from that, I have a degree in Computer Science, and post graduate studies.