Reggae/reggae song

Tom Tiger wrote at 2013-03-12 21:48:47
It's not Toots and the Maytals.  I've heard this song before too --  it's Dancehall, and I heard it about 1992-1993.  I think the answer to her question was "Dancing" as I recorded it on cassette about that time as well.

Valerie Edwards

I am not an expert or an artiste in the reggae music industry, but I will attempt to answer questions specifically in relation to lovers rock from the late 70s to the late 80s. I may also be able to help with queries regarding revival, dancehall and reggae in general.

My experience lies in being a listener and appreciater of reggae music of all genres since the 70s. Lovers rock in particular is quite specific to the UK and I am often able to answer questions relating to artists and lyrics.

I hope to share the knowledge that I have built up over the years with others, and in turn, learn more about a genre of music that I love.