Reiki/cold feet

Hello there,

Recently I met an energy worker and she told me I have cold feet as well as blocked chakra's, 1, 2, 3. This would account for the stagnancy in my life on account of blocked chakra 1.

Just wondering what I do about cold feet, as it seems to be connected to blocked base chakra and a hesitation to stride confidently through life. Anything I can do on my own etc?
Any chakra meditation or visulisations i can do for myself? Really looking for balance and self confidence/worth to become a fuller person.

Hi Dan,

The first thing to do is to wear socks and slippers, okay this sounds simple but we often forget. Wearing socks and slippers stops the cold energy from entering our feet which in turn can move up into the lower part of our body.

The more we warm up our lower chakras the more energy will go into the feet.

The best thing is to do a daily meditation on which you focus on the hara/tanden, a point just below your navel.
On the in breath feel bright warm energy coming into your nose and bring it down into the hara, on the out breath just keep your focus on the hara/tanden, repeat for 10 minutes a day.

Hope this helps

Frans & Bronwen Stiene

Ask us about the system of Reiki! Our interest is in researching the system from its Japanese origins. You can find out more from our website We don't send healing or attunements through All Experts so please do not ask for this but we are very happy to answer any questions you may have about the system of Reiki and how it works and can work for you.

Collectively we have over 20 years experience in healing and the system of Reiki. We teach bi-annually in North America, Europe and Asia, and are based in Australia. Authors of these Reiki Books: The Reiki Sourcebook The Japanese Art of Reiki Your Reiki Treatment A-Z of Reiki Reiki Techniques Card Deck Creators of these CDs: Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing (Sounds True) Reiki Kan Reiki Tenohira Reiki Ho

Founders of Shibumi International Reiki Association Members of: Australian Reiki Connection Association of Australian Reiki Professionals Japanese Holistic Reiki Association

Kindred Spirit (UK) Paranormal (UK) Nature & Health (Australia)

Reiki Teachers and Practitioners