Reiki/Fainting after reiki

Question
Hi I just started with reiki and got my reiki 1 attunement. I practiced reiki on a friend and I felt fine and she did also but the next day I fainted. I've never fainted before in my life, plus i wasn't doing anything to exert myself. Maybe I did something wrong during the treatment?. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Aria,

When we work with energy we need to make sure we are well prepared within ourself.

This means eating a good breakfast, lunch and dinner so the food keeps our energy in our body.

This also means that you need to practice the meditations taught within the system of Reiki to keep you centred and strong.

It can sometimes happen that when our energy changes we get a bit "overwhelmed" and might faint.

So make sure that you first prepare yourself.

Hope this helps.

Frans

Reiki

Frans & Bronwen Stiene