Reiki/uterine fibroid

I have started Reiki treatment because I have a big uterine fibroid and pregnant. I have seen a few different gynecologists to get different opinions because the location of the fibroid is blocking the birth canal and a caesarian is most likely going have to be done. I have accepted this reality, but have also decided to try Reiki, a non estrogen diet and a stress free life.

I met someone who got rid of hers through Reiki. So far, I've had 6 sessions and feel no difference in the size of the fibroid although, I feel much better in general.

I was wondering if the Reiki therapist should work directly where the fibroid is located to see if this results in shrinking it? My friend said that this is what her Reiki healer did.

Thank you and hear from you soon.

kind regards,

Hi Deyanira,

We are all different, so for some it might go quickly for others not, it all depends on many layers.

Of course you can ask your practitioner to place her hand on the area where the fibroid is.

Glad to see you are feeling better from the treatments.

Hope this helps.

Frans & Bronwen Stiene

Ask us about the system of Reiki! Our interest is in researching the system from its Japanese origins. You can find out more from our website We don't send healing or attunements through All Experts so please do not ask for this but we are very happy to answer any questions you may have about the system of Reiki and how it works and can work for you.

Collectively we have over 20 years experience in healing and the system of Reiki. We teach bi-annually in North America, Europe and Asia, and are based in Australia. Authors of these Reiki Books: The Reiki Sourcebook The Japanese Art of Reiki Your Reiki Treatment A-Z of Reiki Reiki Techniques Card Deck Creators of these CDs: Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing (Sounds True) Reiki Kan Reiki Tenohira Reiki Ho

Founders of Shibumi International Reiki Association Members of: Australian Reiki Connection Association of Australian Reiki Professionals Japanese Holistic Reiki Association

Kindred Spirit (UK) Paranormal (UK) Nature & Health (Australia)

Reiki Teachers and Practitioners