Reiki/uterine fibroid

Question
Hello,

I have started Reiki treatment because I have a big uterine fibroid and pregnant. I have seen a few different gynecologists to get different opinions because the location of the fibroid is blocking the birth canal and a caesarian is most likely going have to be done. I have accepted this reality, but have also decided to try Reiki, a non estrogen diet and a stress free life.

I met someone who got rid of hers through Reiki. So far, I've had 6 sessions and feel no difference in the size of the fibroid although, I feel much better in general.

I was wondering if the Reiki therapist should work directly where the fibroid is located to see if this results in shrinking it? My friend said that this is what her Reiki healer did.

Thank you and hear from you soon.

kind regards,

Answer
Hi Deyanira,

We are all different, so for some it might go quickly for others not, it all depends on many layers.

Of course you can ask your practitioner to place her hand on the area where the fibroid is.

Glad to see you are feeling better from the treatments.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Frans

Reiki

Frans & Bronwen Stiene