Reiki/Reiki level 2 attunement query

I have taken reiki level 2 attunement 4 months back. I don't feel the profoundity in energy as i felt in level 1. Is it possible for you to check and tell if i am properly attuned or not. The lady who attuned me said that her thumb was was burnt as too much heat came out of me.

Am i properly attuned. I think i need an attunement. Please also tell the questions that i should ask the reiki master before saying yes to them ie before working with them as student.

ANSWER: Hi Devanshu,

It is normal that sometimes we do not feel much energy, that is why we need to meditate with the symbols and mantras and do the Reiki Meditations. That way you strengthen your connection and the energy.

Good luck on your journey

QUESTION: Thank you Frans,

Can you please guide regarding where can i find 'reiki meditations' .

And how to meditate on mantras? The thing that came to me upon reading this suggestion is visualising the symbol  and then chanting it. But i find it difficult to visualise the 'bridge' symbol all at once (with eyes closed).

Can you please provide guidance on symbol meditation as well.

The Reiki Meditations and how to work with the mantras can be found in the book The Japanese Art of Reiki by Bronwen and Frans Stiene.

To practice the symbol, just write it down lots of times on a piece of paper, if you do this for a while you will remember it.
It just takes dedication and practice.

Chanting is done sitting down in meditation and reciting the mantra again and again, as many times as possible.

Hope this helps

Frans & Bronwen Stiene

Ask us about the system of Reiki! Our interest is in researching the system from its Japanese origins. You can find out more from our website We don't send healing or attunements through All Experts so please do not ask for this but we are very happy to answer any questions you may have about the system of Reiki and how it works and can work for you.

Collectively we have over 20 years experience in healing and the system of Reiki. We teach bi-annually in North America, Europe and Asia, and are based in Australia. Authors of these Reiki Books: The Reiki Sourcebook The Japanese Art of Reiki Your Reiki Treatment A-Z of Reiki Reiki Techniques Card Deck Creators of these CDs: Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing (Sounds True) Reiki Kan Reiki Tenohira Reiki Ho

Founders of Shibumi International Reiki Association Members of: Australian Reiki Connection Association of Australian Reiki Professionals Japanese Holistic Reiki Association

Kindred Spirit (UK) Paranormal (UK) Nature & Health (Australia)

Reiki Teachers and Practitioners