Reincarnation/reincarnation

Question
i have a 4 mmonth old baby who has learned things very quickly he is already crawling and sitting up by himself at times he stares off and babbles alot like hes talking to someone he has an additude wen he cant reach things he wants i also have a 3 year old that tells me things like she tells me about a lady named maggie which is my sons greatgrandmother that has past away for some years she says she plays with her but most of all she plays talks and watchs her bubba am i just crazy or is this something spirtual

Answer
Dear Ashley,

Thanks for your question but I could not exactly understand as to what do you want to know? If it concerns reincarnation, I would recommend you to read the following book, which shall clear all your queries:

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/sumit-kumar-sirkar-how-be-lucky-and-successful-life

With best wishes,

Sincerely,

Sumit K Sirkar

Reincarnation

SUMIT KUMAR SIRKAR