Reincarnation/announcing dream?

Question
I just recently heard the term "announcing dream" from a friend after I had told her about a dream I had.
I had a dream of a beautiful little girl in white and blond hair, that told me she had a message for me. The message was that "my baby will be here soon, that she didn't want me to worry and that it was going to be a boy". The dream was so real and so vivid. I have always assumed that I could not get pregnant partly because doctors told me it would be extremely hard because I have PCOS. My husband and I have been trying for 7 years and so far nothing.
My question is it possible this was an announcing dream and if so, could it suggesting I am giving birth to this child or do these dreams come about even if it were to be something like an adoption?

Answer
The baby will arrive in your life, by whatever way it has chosen. It doesn't have to be your pregnancy that brings the child, but that's the most likely outcome. If the dream was that vivid, relax, and trust the dream. The announcing dreams I've had have always become true. My best hopes and wishes for you...

Sandra

Reincarnation

Sandra Sparks