Reincarnation/Suicide & Reincarnation

I just read a very interesting Q&A about suicide and reincarnation which prompted me to write

When my boyfriend committed suicide, he wrote in his text to me, 'You are my ONE, in this life and the next."

My questions are, is it possible that we could be reunited in a "next life"?(will we know each other then?)
Is it possible that he "knew" we could be reunited?

Any insight given would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I'm sorry for your loss. I know, from my own experience, what it's like. I will be honest with you - this isn't a question I can give an easy answer to. Existence doesn't shut off with death, it keeps going. Suicide doesn't end problems, it creates new ones, new lessons, that knocks a soul off its path. It's not a matter of punishment, or retribution against the soul for doing it, it's a matter of what the soul learns from what it has done, not only in life, but by committing the suicide. They are hard lessons. Everything depends on the choices the soul makes, to refuse the lessons, or to accept them. I believe, firmly, that everything is resolved in time, and the wounds will be healed. But there's no way to predict when, how, or if he will return.

In a similar way, what he has done has knocked you off your path. You have a new one now. You need to go through everything grief brings in order to heal. I suggest you meet with a grief counselor, or a group of suicide survivors, to help you get through the changes and the grief. They can tell you, better than I can at a distance, about what life after suicide can be. And that's what you should concentrate on now. Your present life. By working through your grief you can help him, by example, to work through his problems. And that will make the resolution of all the pain easier for all concerned.

I have in my younger days both tried to commit suicide and have survived someone else's suicide. I learned the most important thing is what is done right now. Live well, now. Take care of yourself.

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.