Reincarnation/Unborn Soul

elizabeth wrote at 2015-03-15 22:39:56
may we use your story in our upcoming book on pre-birth research? The one time I was pregnant I had an announcing dream that the pregnancy would barely last long enough to register with me, and that is what happened. I was told that someone who cared for me wanted me to know what it was like to have life inside of me, even though I had always known it was not my place to have and rear children. The soul was inside of me for all that brief time, like a visitor, and I felt it.

The pregnancy ended very early. I knew because of my physical condition that there was no way to carry the child to birth. But the soul visited for awhile, to let me know what it was like. I appreciate that, still. I sometimes wonder how it's doing, and where it is. But I know, no matter what, ultimately it's all right.

Yet I learned so much about myself, about womanhood, and about the possibilities of life, in those few weeks, that I thank that child for visiting for that brief while, every day.
I was briefly pregnant a long time ago. I did not have an abortion; I had a medical reason I knew would not allow a fetus to thrive. But the soul visited for awhile, to let me know what it was like. I appreciate that, still. I sometimes wonder how it's doing, and where it is. But I know, no what, ultimately it's all right.

I believe my own spirit guide briefly stepped in when I was pregnant for a very short time - not to protect the fetus, because my health would not permit it to really begin to grow, but to give me the experience of having life within me. I knew him well; he is a part of me, and more familiar than anyone. But he was not meant to become my child. He is a closer companion than that. I'll never forget that short time. But he did not come to be born. A similar spirit, protecting your fetus, may have come to you.

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.