Reincarnation/My son

My Son was born on 10/27 However my water broke on 25th at 4am. he was six weeks early. He was my 4th child he was the only early one. I soon learned after my son was born that my best friend in which I was super close with had taken his own life. we had gone are seperate ways a few months early due to the fact I was married and our relationship grew into more.He was my bestfriend and so much more he knew me inside and out. I should mention he also had ESP. He was over seas in the service. I had the worst time moving on. Okay so the question is with him passing the same time (10/25) my water broke can he still be reincarnation? He just reminds me of him with his Big blue eyes. Or maybe I'm just it just brings me comfort.

I'm sorry about your friend; I also lost a wonderful person to suicide and it's very difficult to get through. Is it too soon? I can't tell you that. We don't know how existence moves, what happens to time on the other side. I do know there is evidence that a soul can wait until the last moment to enter a child about to be born, for there are stories of children remembering the choice they made before birth, enough stories to make us wonder. So keep the comfort and hope. Enjoy your son's life! That is a wonder all its own...

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.