Reincarnation/Prayer, future, and the present

Question
Dear dirty, I have done well in school of course I have had nice teachers and a good mother.

I was born into an unhealthy environment and witnessed abuse, then later became the victim of physical and verbal abuse. As a young man I wasn't the nicest person and later became emotionally needy.

At 19 I became disillusioned with my religion and joined a strict group of very judgmental people. Although I tried my best to do good to others I was slandered. I left for seven years till I found another church where I met an even more judgmental person who was a friend for two years till he two accused me lies. I gave him another chance but he insulted someone close to me. During an eight month period things got better yet worse. I had stopped praying.

I have never found or had a girlfriend yet I have been told years later that maybe I'd have had a chance, but I was to scared to ask anyone out

This year had gotten a lot better, life is better then it has been in decades. I have met MANY people who's company I enjoy and who find me nice. Instead of being called ugly I now get called nice looking or not bad looking. One of the people I have met I hope is THE ONE.

For years I have used the technique of prayer and asked for weight loss sporadically and lost 80 pounds recently

I asked for a cure to stress and have gone out frequently this year then in a decade,

Prayed for a healing for my ulcer and found one yet never took it. My ulcers hardly bug me except in stressful situations

I asked to move to L.A. And met that horrible man yet he was from L.A. And an expert in the subject I sought to study, he gave me many valuable pointers before we parted ways.

Things are getting better, but I want a faster development. I want a future with the girl I met. She has said she might date me then changes her mind, I think she is afraid of something, her children's father is not very good to her.

Do you have any advice?

Answer
Hello Raul,

Thanks for writing to me.  I will advise you to read the small book which you can purchase online through the following link:

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/sumit-kumar-sirkar-how-be-lucky-and-successful-life

You need to change certain habits and  attitudes, as narrated in the book I have recommended.

Wishing you the very best...

Sincerely,

Sumit

Dear Raul,

Kindly let me know your email address so that I can have the privilege of sending a soft copy of my book, which I trust should be of some help to you.

With best wishes,

Sincerely,

Sumit

Reincarnation

SUMIT KUMAR SIRKAR