Reincarnation/past life ques karma

hi,i have often struggled with my personal and professional life with a lot of financial problems,my family has never been supportive or loving,my dob is 10/7/79 ,thanks

Hi KJ,

I'm afraid I don't (and can't) give personal readings. I would view something like this as a karmic symptom, and symptoms can have more than one underlying cause. One may have taken advantage of people in a previous lifetime, for example. In any case, it's important to point out that such things come in phases. A phase may lift or shift within a given lifetime--so it does not necessarily mean this phase will last your entire life. Meanwhile, the key is the attitude with which you struggle. The struggling is there as an opportunity for self-improvement. If taken in the right spirit, it will be to your benefit for the future. I'm sorry this is as specific as I can be with so little to go on.

Best wishes,

Stephen Sakellarios

I can answer questions about reincarnation (from both Eastern and Western perspectives) and life after death, and how these topics relate to religion and spirituality.

I produced a documentary entitled "In Another Life: Reincarnation in America" which aired on PBS station KBDI in Denver, CO, Jan. 2003
I have a masters in counseling from FSU, and over thirty years' study of Eastern mysticism from carefully selected sources, plus eight years' study of contemporary Western reincarnation studies. I've published nine related articles online and in print. I offer an online class on the subject and maintain an extensive educational website at, as well as giving talks and radio interviews (archived on the website).