Reincarnation/about reincurnation

Question
Hi

I was born on may 21, 1979 at 5.50pm. If you can give me some idea about past life(if there is any), which will probably give me some hint about some consistent events in my life, well which I cant consider to be healthy.

I am hardworking and eventually grown to be very matured person, however don't receive the result(both personal & professional ground) compare to my whole input.

Don't really believe in astrology or anything related, but this phase seems to be not leaving me, can you explain?

Answer
Hi Rina,

Thanks for your query.

You achieve in life through sincere and honest efforts is called karma and to know more about karma, please read the following eBook and in case you want this book from me free of cost, please let me know your email id:

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-sumit-kumar-sirkar-how-be-lucky-and-successful

Wishing you all the best.

Sincerely,

Sumit K Sirkar

P.S. My email is sirkar183@gmail.com

Reincarnation

SUMIT KUMAR SIRKAR