I am sorry, when i wrote about my dream i was very tired and i forgot to ask the question. I am just curious if it sounds like the start of a past life regression or something else entirely. What do you think?

I'm sorry back; I answered your question, but the original response seems to have disappeared. I hope this one makes it!

A dream is not enough of a sign that you are picking up past life recall. The dream could be symbolic of something going on within your mind, or it could be a moment of "walking in someone else's shoes" that is shared through the collective unconscious, via your dream. If you have other indications that point to the kind of life you dreamed of - interests, thoughts, attractions, the like - then the dream might be past life related. But, I have to say, that of all the dreams I have had that pointed the way to past life recall, none of them showed me scenes from the actual past lives; the information came to me by dream symbolism. When I dream of being someone else in another time, though the dreams can seem very realistic, I have never felt it was actually me. For some reason, I was drawn into a story that was being told to me.

In any case: keep a journal of your dreams, and any ideas of past life recall. Don't try to make sense of what you dream or think, not in the beginning: just gather bits of things that come to you. Just keeping the journal will make your brain aware that you want past life information, and it will start feeding more to you. Be patient;  just let thoughts and dreams flow. One day a key piece of information should fall into place, and you'll discover the past life you're looking for...

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.