Reincarnation/Transgender woman curious about past lives

Hello. I know so many come to you with these curiosities. I actually kinda feel bad for adding to the tireless sea of questions.  I you can answer my questions, it would be appreciated, if not I totally understand. Does me being transgender have to do with my past vessels?  Lol. I'm I perhaps having difficultly acclimating to a "male suit"? I find myself so drawn to certain time periods and regions, ever since I was a child. Some time frames just feel like home. Whatever you pick up on past life wise would be amazing.  I will trust your instincts.  Oh! Are my current relationships (romantic, friends, family, work associstes) people I engaged with in past lives? Any details on that would be great.

I look forward to all that you share.

Hello, Channyn! Sorry, I don't do psychic readings about past lives. Does transgender have to do with past lives? Possibly a factor, but we all reincarnate as different genders over time. Recall can affect how we behave in a current lifetime and give us some cross-gender behavioral aspects, but I haven't seen a strong pattern for whether being one sex in a past lifetime strongly affects our sexuality in the next. Of the people I have known in the past and recognize in this current lifetime, and from stories related from other people's recall, it's as random as sexuality is in the general population.

You are most comfortable as a transgender now. That's who you are. That's really what's important...whatever makes you feel like you're at home, in your body, your heart and your mind, go for it. If something draws you towards connecting to a past life place and time, just let yourself be drawn to it. Trust YOUR instincts. I never recommend someone else tell you who you might have been, unless it's someone who knew you...

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.