Reincarnation/Rebirth

Dr Bob Rich wrote at 2014-04-16 07:06:01
I agree with this answer. As a psychologist, I have come across many situations in which there are strong indications of animal reincarnation.

2 examples:

1. Lady had a dog that insisted on turning its back when she undressed. She was convinced it was a man who had chosen to spend a life as a dog.

2. Woman's dead sister always joked, "When I die, I'll return as a magpie" (a rather fierce Australian bird, the emblem of this person's favorite football club). She was murdered. Soon after, a magpie landed on my client's shoulder, sat there for a while then flew off. Wild magpies never do this.

So, the distinction between humans and animals is minor.

Reincarnation

Richard Salva