Dr Bob Rich wrote at 2014-04-16 07:06:01
I agree with this answer. As a psychologist, I have come across many situations in which there are strong indications of animal reincarnation.

2 examples:

1. Lady had a dog that insisted on turning its back when she undressed. She was convinced it was a man who had chosen to spend a life as a dog.

2. Woman's dead sister always joked, "When I die, I'll return as a magpie" (a rather fierce Australian bird, the emblem of this person's favorite football club). She was murdered. Soon after, a magpie landed on my client's shoulder, sat there for a while then flew off. Wild magpies never do this.

So, the distinction between humans and animals is minor.

Richard Salva

I can answer questions related to karma, reincarnation, and life after death, according to the teachings of yoga as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda (master of yoga and author of Autobiography of a Yogi). Yogananda's teachings on these subjects are straightforward, accessible, and helpful to people of any background.

I am an ordained minister and the author of several books on reincarnation, including The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, Walking with William of Normandy, and Blessed Lanfranc. I have studied yoga philosophy and reincarnation for the past forty years, and I've lectured on these subjects in America and in Europe.

Minister of Ananda Sangha Worldwide

Spirit and Nature Magazine Clarity Magazine Light of Consciousness Magazine