Reincarnation/My life question I hope you can help me in any way

Ok not sure about reincarnation but I have felt funny my hole life I'm a woman and think so much like a man I've mean told that I have a old soul because of the way I think...the question I have is two one do you think I may have been a man.? And two do you believe you could have a child the was your mother I know it sounds weird but let me tell you what happen to me when I was 5 my mom died in a car reck on aug 10th... And years later when I was 16 I got pregnant with my daughter she was born on dec 30 1999 but on aug 10, 1999 I got hit by a car going 55 mile a hour as I was walking across the street not a bone was broke and my daughter was fine at the time I did not know it was the same do my mother passed away 10 years later I found the newspaper report on her and was shocked.. Does this mean anything it fills like it might but I don't know where to begin

First - Yes, you could have been a man before. Most of my lives were male, and it influences my personality, though not my sexuality - I am a straight woman. The most interesting thing that comes from this is that strangers that just meet me will call me "sir -" this in spite of the fact I've always worn dresses, and hate dressing in any "masculine" way.

Second - yes, your mother could return as your child. This happened to my niece. My brother returned as her daughter. A book you might want to read is "Return from Heaven" by Carol Bowman. It's about same family reincarnations.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.