I am curious to know is it possible to be so attached to someone you have never met but talk to daily 3/4 times per day, as much as i try and believe me i have tried even to the point of saying nasty things to this person, and i don't understand why do i keep going back and this person although gets upset but is always there for me, were a couple a some time in our past lives i just don't get it, how this person affects me so much.

Dear Filomena,

I believe that it is impossible to form this kind of attachment to someone, whether you have physically met them or not, without a past-life connection. Beyond that, I can't say anything specific about your situation.

Best regards,

Stephen Sakellarios

I can answer questions about reincarnation (from both Eastern and Western perspectives) and life after death, and how these topics relate to religion and spirituality.

I produced a documentary entitled "In Another Life: Reincarnation in America" which aired on PBS station KBDI in Denver, CO, Jan. 2003
I have a masters in counseling from FSU, and over thirty years' study of Eastern mysticism from carefully selected sources, plus eight years' study of contemporary Western reincarnation studies. I've published nine related articles online and in print. I offer an online class on the subject and maintain an extensive educational website at, as well as giving talks and radio interviews (archived on the website).