Reincarnation/question

Question
I am curious to know is it possible to be so attached to someone you have never met but talk to daily 3/4 times per day, as much as i try and believe me i have tried even to the point of saying nasty things to this person, and i don't understand why do i keep going back and this person although gets upset but is always there for me, were a couple a some time in our past lives i just don't get it, how this person affects me so much.

Answer
Dear Filomena,

I believe that it is impossible to form this kind of attachment to someone, whether you have physically met them or not, without a past-life connection. Beyond that, I can't say anything specific about your situation.

Best regards,
Stephen

Reincarnation

Stephen Sakellarios