Reincarnation/Recalling Childhood Memories

is there any method for average adults to recall things that happened to them before the age of 3?

Dear Pui,

Well, of course, there is hypnosis, but there are certain risks or concerns about using hypnosis, so the main question becomes why one would want to do that, and whether it's advisable in a particular case. There is also the issue of having a competent therapist doing the hypnotizing, which is safer than just trying to have a friend do it, for example. There is no such thing as an "average" person, there are only individuals who must be assessed on an individual basis.

Best regards,

Stephen Sakellarios

I can answer questions about reincarnation (from both Eastern and Western perspectives) and life after death, and how these topics relate to religion and spirituality.

I produced a documentary entitled "In Another Life: Reincarnation in America" which aired on PBS station KBDI in Denver, CO, Jan. 2003
I have a masters in counseling from FSU, and over thirty years' study of Eastern mysticism from carefully selected sources, plus eight years' study of contemporary Western reincarnation studies. I've published nine related articles online and in print. I offer an online class on the subject and maintain an extensive educational website at, as well as giving talks and radio interviews (archived on the website).