Reincarnation/Recalling Childhood Memories

Question
is there any method for average adults to recall things that happened to them before the age of 3?

Answer
Dear Pui,

Well, of course, there is hypnosis, but there are certain risks or concerns about using hypnosis, so the main question becomes why one would want to do that, and whether it's advisable in a particular case. There is also the issue of having a competent therapist doing the hypnotizing, which is safer than just trying to have a friend do it, for example. There is no such thing as an "average" person, there are only individuals who must be assessed on an individual basis.

Best regards,
Stephen  

Reincarnation

Stephen Sakellarios