Reincarnation/Question

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I have several questions regarding reincarnation. I recently went with my girlfriend to go see a Medium for her benefit. I stayed in the waiting room per the medium's request while my girlfriend’s body was read. There were many contraindications from some of the comments this particular medium said. There was no question this medium believed what she was telling my GF. The things she mentioned to me while we were leaving were right on the dot. My recent move to the area...being hardheaded with love...and the fact I just had a run in with the authorities and by next April...if I didn't stop my shit.... life would change it for me. Ironically enough....something had just occurred and I did in fact, have basically a year to do what the courts were asking of me. I asked why her ...what makes you so knowledgeable. The look on her face while she answered "IDK" was very sincere. Almost as if she had been asking herself the same question her whole life.  So at this point I through my skepticism to the side. What she was telling me obviously had truth behind it. So then I began to ask about what she referred to as “journeys”....and she said everybody has lived multiple lives...but that baby that comes out dead or that man that gets killed abruptly are to teach us. There are teachers and learners.  Everybody has a purpose while “in” a journey. While you are “in” a journey you can learn from what you see or teach the rest of us while you exit your journey. If there is such a thing as spirits being around us after death...then how could they have started their “new journey” in the next life while still lingering in this life as a spirit? I have been to many bullshit places / people in the past...however, this medium was different and was as real as they get. If you truly believe in multiple lives as this woman clearly does - what is the point if we are reborn again and can’t remember our past lives? How can you possibly learn if you can’t remember your mistakes from the past life? Next question- if you truly believe in “journeys” as this woman put it, then at the end of the day what’s the purpose? This woman had been recommended to us by several people. Most of them were skeptics as myself but were true believers once they left her home. She mentioned that god is not what one is taught in school or at church, but there is no doubt a higher power. Any thoughts for me or any experiences you have had personally?

ANSWER: Hi Anthony,

These are my beliefs...

Q: If there is such a thing as spirits being around us after death...then how could they have started their “new journey” in the next life while still lingering in this life as a spirit?

A: Not all souls advance into a new body. Some become earth bound and stay here. However, not all ghosts or spirits are earth bound. Some fragment, meaning they are here and there at the same time. Quantum physics prove that time in not linear, meaning we do not actually have past lives, but parallel lives, so it's completely possible to be here and there at the same time. It's hard to explain, easy to experience. If you have a past life regression, you may be able to experience this or at least understand it.

Q: what is the point if we are reborn again and can’t remember our past lives?

A: The point is to learn that we are purely and simply love. We are one. It's all the same thing.

Q: How can you possibly learn if you can’t remember your mistakes from the past life?

A: We don't have to remember the details of the past life as the energetic imprint follows us. What I mean is that if we believe we are cursed, ugly, deserve to be poor, or whatever, we will continue to act that pattern out as long as we believe it. If we feel guilty for not saving someone, being rich, or leaving someone, that pattern will come forward into the next life until we decide to let it go.

Q:  if you truly believe in “journeys” as this woman put it, then at the end of the day what’s the purpose?

A: The purpose of life is to learn that we are one and all is love.

Q:  Any thoughts for me or any experiences you have had personally?

A: I have a million stories, both mine and those of others. It would be helpful to know what it is you need to know. Actually what would be most helpful would be for you to have your own experience. Not listen to what someone else says about your past life, but you have your own regression- so you see it for yourself. There is no substitute for your own feelings, visions, and experiences.

Laura Giles

QUESTION: Laura...I greatly appreciate you taking the time on getting back to me so soon. It means alot to me.  I have another question I have been pondering. At this point, I believe you and I are on the same page with reincarnation...we both believe to a certain extent at least. Let’s just say for some odd reason you, I and everybody else DO live multiple lives over and over and over again for some reason. Let’s say in our life time something drastic takes places...a worldwide event if you will.  Nuclear war or a crazy gravity change. This will ultimately kill all of us and life as we know it. So during that journey when we experience this life altering event ....will reincarnation end bc the same "earth" we have been getting reincarnated back to is not sustainable of life anymore? Or will it be more less like a dream and once we die and get reincarnated once again....earth will be as it was. It makes you think. It makes you think that if reincarnation is truly real and the cycles/journeys we take over and over again are real…. they are limited and could eventually expire. But, if that’s the case, what happens to us at that point after it expires? Where do we go

ANSWER: Hello Anthony,

Q: So during that journey when we experience this life altering event ....will reincarnation end bc the same "earth" we have been getting reincarnated back to is not sustainable of life anymore? Or will it be more less like a dream and once we die and get reincarnated once again....earth will be as it was.

A: I guess the answer depends upon whether you are taking a religious look at this or a metaphysical/physics view. The quantum physics view is that all possible realities are happening simultaneously. So, if there is a reality where the earth disintegrates, there is a reality where it doesn't. The soul journey doesn't rely on the physical reality because the physical reality is an illusion. Reality is constructed by the mind.

But to address question #2, if there comes a time when reincarnation doesn't happen anymore, it will be because the soul no longer has the need of a physical reality and it can simply "be" in its actual form. It unites with the All-That-Is in a state of love.

This is a VERY simplistic explanation that really requires a lot more reading and understanding to comprehend. For more details, go to youtube and search "holographic universe" or you can get this really fantastic book by Michael Tabot called "The Holographic Universe." It's scientific, but still understandable by the non-physics professor.

Laura Giles

QUESTION: I did end up watching "holographic universe." I finished part 1 and have yet to watch the other parts. It was very interesting and I appreciated that they tried their best to dumb it down for the average person. Great recommendation ...so once again, thank you. Is that your theory on life? Does that you tube clip sum up what you believe? I like to hear other peoples thoughts

Answer
Hello,

There are actually different interpretations of the data that go into the Holographic Universe. I think it's best to hear a lot of view points before making up ones mind as your eternal soul may rely on it. Certainly your view of reality depends upon it.

I'd watch other videos (they are similar, but not the same) and read Micheal Talbots book along with books on Taoism, Buddhism (there is a lot of correlation between quantum physics and the Tao), Edgar Cayce, Pema Chodron and others to see what speaks to your soul.

But, yes. My view on reincarnation and spirituality is heavily influenced by science and what we know of the physical world. All physics is metaphysics. All nature is spiritual.

Laura Giles

Reincarnation

Laura Giles