Reincarnation/Past life and reincarnation

Question
Hello Laura,
    My name is Jacob. I am very highly spiritual and I have been known to strongly feel the energy of others. I even feel the Gods moving around when I am in the Hindu temple. I have two questions. I have always been intrigued by stories and accounts of past lives and reincarnations. I am convinced that this is not my first life, and I have come up with an interesting theory linking past lives to the voice in your head. My first question deals with the fact that my head always naturally tilts a little bit to the right and recently I started to, for some reason, feel as if someone came up from behind me and broke my neck. I feel the energy from the hands, twisting, and I also feel slight panic and my heart stopping while the life is ripped out of me. My actual question is, is this a probable indication of how I died in a past life? A spin-off of that, would I look similar if not the same in this life as I did in previous life? I am curious because I have been told several times that I look like Baby-face Nelson. My second question is about my dog. About 2 months ago, my dog was diagnosed with Lymphatic cancer and as much as I hate to admit it, my dog is living on borrowed time. I know all too well that soon he will die. So here is my question, How long do you think it will take him to reincarnate and what is the probability the he will still be a dog? He is my only source of happiness and once he is gone, I want to try to find him. Please help me.

Answer
Hello,

Q: is this a probable indication of how I died in a past life?

A: It is quite possibly a past life memory, yes.

Q: Would I look similar if not the same in this life as I did in previous life?

A: Dr. Ian Stevenson has documented that many children who recall past lives often have scars of their past life selves. Others have also found that past life selves can bear a remarkable resemblance to current life selves, but this is definitely not always the case.

Q: How long do you think it will take him to reincarnate and what is the probability the he will still be a dog? He is my only source of happiness and once he is gone, I want to try to find him.

A: I can't answer the question about your dog as I really don't know. I have no expertise in that area. Some say animals don't have souls. Some say they have a collective soul, not individual ones. I haven't had any experience in this area. Sorry I cannot be of help on that one.

Sincerely,

Laura Giles

Reincarnation

Laura Giles