Is reincarnation dead? I don't see any questions posed to the expert panel for the past 7 months. Maybe all questions, if any, and answers are requested privately, and therefore not posted for us to see. Is there a lack of interest that has come over the land on reincarnation? But really, can you explain it?

Hey, Frank! It's not dead, it "resurrects" when something hits the news, like a new book or film. There's also the problem someone brought up when I tried writing a workbook for analyzing past life recall - "no one cares about anyone's reincarnation but their own." The comment was harsh but it hits a truth: not only are people more interested in their own past life recall, if they believe in it, they also are more interested in how they think it works. When you read the advice here, you see how broad a range of belief can exist about reincarnation.

Personally, I don't know how reincarnation works; I don't even know if we should properly call it reincarnation. There are many of us who know how we've experienced  past life recall, and the more we discuss it, the more we find out we have experiences in common. But is it reincarnation, or are we sensitive to information that's just out there in the energy of the universe, and can sense that information as our own experience? We really don't know. All I can tell you is, some of us recall moments in other times and places, and once in a blue moon we are able to find the verification of what we recall. It may be that people looking into past life recall discover that it's more chancy and/or more work than they'd like to invest in such a search. This shows when people love to be told who they were, rather than look for what they recall.

I think what people really want, most, is to know we somehow go on existing, and that we stay connected to who we love. After they decide how they feel about that, the interest dies down. Until the next time a question just really, truly, must be asked - "why do I remember this person, this thing, this place, this time?" And reincarnation lives again... ;)

Sandra Sparks

I can answer questions on reincarnation, personal past life research, famous past lives, and alternative memory theories (otherwise known as: if it's not reincarnation, what is it?) I DO NOT DO PSYCHIC READINGS - there is no quick answer to who you may have been in a past lifetime. But I can help you find the ways to uncover the past life memories you have within. I also do not give romance advice on the slim hope that it may be past life related. If a question is not on reincarnation itself it will be rejected.

I have a webseries called Going Past, on The Psychic Tutor channel on youtube: The channel also offers a recommended selection of videos on past life recall, and other webseries on psychic ability and dreams. In 2015 I published a novel, A Small Tale of Shakespeare, the tale of a strange small woman who turns out to be the reincarnation of William Shakespeare, walking in the shoes of a woman that Shakespeare felt he had wronged. The past life recall in the novel, though the modern day characters are fiction, are taken from real accounts of past life recall, surrounding William Shakespeare, William Herbert, the Third Earl of Pembroke, and the earl's tiny, almost invisible wife, Mary Talbot. The novel is available available at amazon:

I have written three books, Psychic Sensibility and BEING Home, about psychic and paranormal ability in relationship to dreams, and a novel, A Small Take Of Shakespeare, about reincarnation. Another novel, The Mind Demons, is in the works.

My work in reincarnation developed as I researched my own past lives, and discovered the best ways for conducting personal past life recall. I have been writing regards reincarnation and related matters since 1997, primarily on the internet.

My series of weblenses, The Psychic School on Squidoo, has earned a number of citations for excellence, and has attracted thousands of readers since it began in 2009.