Relationship Recovery and Resilience/Dealing with online chatting issue

Question
I have been in my current relationship for 3 years. We met on one of the online singles site. Relationship went sour every now and then. My boyfriend is under huge pressure due to his financial situation, kids and ex family and so. I have tried to be very supportive emotionally. financially. I and everyone around us always believed that he loves me. I do love him very dearly. Just 2 days ago he wanted me to set up some advertisement on line. He provided his ID and password. After accomplishing his request, I tried his  Facebook account and it opened up. I wish I did not do it. All these 3 years he has been chatting with a woman of his kids age in Brazil. I was not hurt as much of his chatting. I am most hurt that I have been subject of their conversation in many times. He never said anything positive about me. He lied about everything and anything to that woman. Woman was more respective than him. I need to know why he lied about being with me, being in love with me, me being terrible? Why he lied to me, to her and to him? I wanted to leave him at list 3 times. He came back all 3 times. Why?

Thank you

Answer
Hello,

It sounds like you are dealing with a pathological liar. The problem here is- these people also lie to themselves, therefore it's nearly impossible to get to the truth. It's hard to know why he came back three times. Even if you try to come up with the reason, at best you'd be guessing. Why bother guessing, when he has provided you with so many facts. You know he is a liar, sneaky, and disrespectful. You know you deserve better. This is the only piece of information you need to focus on. You can't make sense out of nonsense. Save yourself and put as much distance between yourself and this man as possible.
Find the courage to move forward.

Relationship Recovery and Resilience

Sheila V. Robinson-Kiss