Relationship Recovery and Resilience/Does he still care?

my ex dumped me last month (due to the fact that he just was too immature to be in a relationship),.. however he still begged to be friends and told me not to be mad at him..he called me once after the breakup but i ignored him.. then i got a new cell with a new number ,

(i began seeing a new guy who had the same first name as him, we dated for a month but it just wasnt working)

then 3 weeks later he created a facebook (he never had before)..he added me and started talking to me and then we started texting eachother again...hes been asking to hang out again and seems nicer then usual..he began asking questions about my recent ex boyfriend, asking how long we were together and stuff.

anyways after almost every txt he puts a wink face, and then recently i told him im sick and he said "feel better baby hehe"....

but the thing is is that i only hear from him once a week, when he told me we should hang out that was last week but he never said when...yea so he just texts me bout one day a week so does that mean he doesnt really care?

It sounds like he does still care but still is "too immature to be in a relationship." Part of him is interested, part of him is holding back. So you need to know what you want for yourself and your life right now because if it is a boyfriend, it sounds like he can't provide that right now.

Relationship Recovery and Resilience

Atieno Bird

I can definitely answer to whether or not you will always feel this badly - you won't! There are ways to speed the process of "cutting the cords" and moving on. I can teach you guided imagery and other disciplines, as well as ways to be gentle with yourself as you heal from past relationships. Many clients come to me in crisis, and after a surprisingly short time, they are free of intrusive thoughts and feelings that come from the past.

In addition to my degrees and certificates, I have fifteen years of coaching experience, through my personalized coaching practice, “Two Bird Coaching.” I’ve worked with hundreds of people from all walks of life, helping them raise their baseline of happiness and make the changes in their thinking that allow their lives to change as well.

“Congenial Alliance: Synergies in Cognitive and Psychodramatic Therapies,” Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, (APA Journal), November 2007. “Curtailing the Use of Restraint,” Journal of Humanistic Psychology, (APA) v 4, no 2, 2003. “Symbol in Mediation,” Mediation Quarterly, v 18, no 1, Fall, 2000.

EDUCATION MA in Conflict Transformation, Eastern Mennonite University, Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, Harrisonburg, VA (GPA 4.0), 1999. Coursework in group dynamics, systems analysis, mediation formats, facilitation mastery. BA in Comparative Religion and Peacemaking, Kenyon College, Gambier, OH (Magna cum Laude, GPA 3.76), 1995. Phi Beta Kappa; German, Spanish, Religion Dept awards. CERTIFICATES Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation, 2009. Appreciative Inquiry Trained, Jane Macgruder Watkins, 2002. Certified Practitioner of Psychodrama & Group Psychotherapy, American Board of Examiners. (Over 800 hours of clinical training & supervision), 2001.

See for testimonials, or vist Two Bird Coaching on All client names are confidential.