Relativity/speed of light

Question
1. You have a laser rotating at 100rps
2. A light sensor is located 296.477 miles from the rotating laser beam. The laser beam at this point whizzes by at 186,282mps.
3. You should sense 100 pulses per second at this distance.
Questions:
1. If you increase the distance to the sensor to greater than 296.477 miles, what happens at the sensor?
2. Does the sensor still read 100pps (meaning the angular velocity of the photons in the laser beam are traveling greater than the speed of light)?
3. Does the pulse width get smeared out (because the angular velocity can't be greater than C)?
4. Is there a constant reading at the sensor (no pulse but just a continuous reading) because
the pulse is smeared out?
P.S.
this is not a homework question - just a 62-year-old's curiosity.

Answer
Victor, I am glad you identified this as not being a homework question!

Your question turns on the difference between linear velocity and angular velocity.

No matter what angular velocity you choose, the photons from your laser go in straight lines at speed c. No matter if the light spot on a distant screen travels at speed greater than c, no mass or energy is moving faster than c.  The light spot motion is an illusion. No photon is moving transversely at any time.

If you replace the light beam with a long stick, then you have mass moving transversely, and the stick tip cannot move with speed greater than c.  What will happen is that the stick will bend, if it does not break first.

Does this answer your question?

Relativity

Uncle Ben