Relativity/inertial frames moving frames

Question
Dear Uncle Ben,

This is a silly question.  Thank you for your patience.

Is every single existing entity from the huge to the molecular   in its' own frame of reference?  In other words and for example--- is it that  every time a person or an ant or an H2O molecule  moves--
he or it  is in his   own realm of length  shortening, time dilation and mass increase as the moving frame relative to the inertial frame of-----
say a table or a grass blade or another molecule  he passes?
If so ---this would mean that the universe is a collection of overlapping frames of reference with individual clocks and lengths all over the place?
Thanks for reading.
Joan

Answer
Joan, thanks for asking an easy question!

A frame of reference is a tool for analyzing a problem.  Suppose a firecracker explodes somewhere at some time.  How would you tell someone what happened?  You need a frame of reference.

You could use anything handy to tell where it happened and when.  It might be the city street system and the town clock:  Maybe it happened at the corner of Main and Church at noon. There! I chose a frame of reference. Any other one would do as well.

Does that help?  

Relativity

Uncle Ben