Relativity/Special teory

Good day.

We have a solid body and accelerate it to near the speed of light, its mass will increase depending on the ratio of the speed and the speed of light.
Will act as space-time around a body?
Will the bends?
This creates a bubble around the body at a certain speed?
The establishment of the hole in the space time at speeds near the speed of light?

Thank you.

Marian, the answer to your question is no. What you are asking about is the general theory, not the special theory. The mass increase you are talking about is not an intrinsic property of the object, since in a frame of reference in which the object is at rest, there is no mass increase. It is a property that exists only with respect to a frame of reference in which the object is moving, and it refers to the increasing difficulty of increasing its velocity yet further.

We do not any longer refer to that as a mass increase.

Uncle Ben

I can answer questions regarding Einstein's Theory of Relativity, particularly in Special Relativity. I will not answer homework questions or mathematical problems that require special symbols.

I have taught physics at the college level, undergraduate and graduate, for many years including Special Relativity. I have taught at Johns Hopkins, Case-Western, and MIT. I have also served as a staff member of the Commission on College Physics, which was supported by the National Science Foundation to recommend improvements in the curriculum of college physics departments in the US. I am also the author of a textbook titled Vector Calculus, which was used at MIT in the teaching of electromagnetic theory and relativity. My research interests were mainly in solid state physics, especially the properties of metals at low temperatures. I am listed in the publication known as American Men of Science.

I have dozens of papers published in the Physical Review and in the American Journal of Physics.

I hold a Ph.D. degree in physics from the Johns Hopkins University.

Johns Hopkins University, Case-Western Reserve University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Empire State College, Georgetown University, Commission on College Physics, and UNESCO.