Relativity/Description of the Universe with only the Earth and then nothing.

Question
Hello,
I have a curiosity and maybe with your help I can remove it.

The imagination has no boundaries, and then I would imagine that the entire Universe
there is only the earth without stars, galaxies, nothing.
Which description of this situation you could give?
The gravity on Earth would be the same?
And if you throw a light signal from the Earth, as would proceed?
Follow a geodesic or what?
The apple falling from the tree always follow the same path?
My weight always the same? So things like that.

Answer
Nello, sorry to be late with an answer.  I didn't get the e-mail.

All of your questions have the answer YES, almost.  The sun contributes a small amount to Earth's gravity, but not much. Of course, it would get pretty cold here without the sun, but the gravity is mostly due to the Earth. A light beam would be bent by the sun, but it would still propagate without it fine.

Ben

Relativity

Uncle Ben