Relativity/Interia in special relativity

Question
QUESTION: Good day.

How affects inertia and the curvature of spacetime, the mass of the object that is moving at a speed < than the speed of light?

Thank.

ANSWER: The inertia of a speeding mass is greater than that of the object at rest. Inertia is a non-technical term related to mass, and relativistic mass increases with speed.

Both mass and energy affect the curvature of space.

QUESTION: How do I understand?

The speed increases!

Growing inertia of speed and gives greater resistance to movement of the body.?

A greater curvature of spacetime, the greater gravity, no forms a warp bubble?

ANSWER: Yes, when an object increases speed (perhaps because of a rocket engine), it will then accelerate less under the same force as before because of its increased mass.

Warp bubbles require negative mass, and nobody knows where to find any!  It is just an idea so far.

Ben

QUESTION: But curvature of space time increased and increase gravity .
It does not change the mass dependence on speed ?

Did tested the theory of relativity on the macroscopic objects ?

Answer
Yes gravity changes, but that does not change the relativity effect of speed on mass.

The theory of relativity has been tested in hundreds of ways, and it always has passed the tests, even on macroscopic objects.

I am sorry to be so late in responding.  I have been travelling.

Ben

Relativity

Uncle Ben