Relativity/Interia in special relativity

QUESTION: Good day.

How affects inertia and the curvature of spacetime, the mass of the object that is moving at a speed < than the speed of light?

ANSWER: The inertia of a speeding mass is greater than that of the object at rest. Inertia is a non-technical term related to mass, and relativistic mass increases with speed.

Both mass and energy affect the curvature of space.

QUESTION: How do I understand?

The speed increases!

Growing inertia of speed and gives greater resistance to movement of the body.?

A greater curvature of spacetime, the greater gravity, no forms a warp bubble?

ANSWER: Yes, when an object increases speed (perhaps because of a rocket engine), it will then accelerate less under the same force as before because of its increased mass.

Warp bubbles require negative mass, and nobody knows where to find any!  It is just an idea so far.

QUESTION: But curvature of space time increased and increase gravity .
It does not change the mass dependence on speed ?

Did tested the theory of relativity on the macroscopic objects ?

Yes gravity changes, but that does not change the relativity effect of speed on mass.

The theory of relativity has been tested in hundreds of ways, and it always has passed the tests, even on macroscopic objects.

I am sorry to be so late in responding.  I have been travelling.

Uncle Ben

I can answer questions regarding Einstein's Theory of Relativity, particularly in Special Relativity. I will not answer homework questions or mathematical problems that require special symbols.

I have taught physics at the college level, undergraduate and graduate, for many years including Special Relativity. I have taught at Johns Hopkins, Case-Western, and MIT. I have also served as a staff member of the Commission on College Physics, which was supported by the National Science Foundation to recommend improvements in the curriculum of college physics departments in the US. I am also the author of a textbook titled Vector Calculus, which was used at MIT in the teaching of electromagnetic theory and relativity. My research interests were mainly in solid state physics, especially the properties of metals at low temperatures. I am listed in the publication known as American Men of Science.

I have dozens of papers published in the Physical Review and in the American Journal of Physics.

I hold a Ph.D. degree in physics from the Johns Hopkins University.

Johns Hopkins University, Case-Western Reserve University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Empire State College, Georgetown University, Commission on College Physics, and UNESCO.