Relativity/Speed of light

I know this can't be down with just a single particle but, I was thinking about relativity and what if you entangle 2 particle and than speed one up to near the speed of light. For every second that passes for the particle going near the speed of light, many minutes pass by for the other particle. So the particle going at the speed of light has the information of the last 10 minutes. What if it transmits the information because of entanglement to the particle not going the speed of light. So would we be able to read the future.

It turns out that your plan won't work.  There are great ˙ou-tube" explanations on line. Google "quantum entanglement" and read articles titled with the word "spooky". You will learn a lot.  There is one that specifically discusses faster-then-light communication, but concludes that the answer is no.  

I recommend that you read them all.

Uncle Ben

I can answer questions regarding Einstein's Theory of Relativity, particularly in Special Relativity. I will not answer homework questions or mathematical problems that require special symbols.

I have taught physics at the college level, undergraduate and graduate, for many years including Special Relativity. I have taught at Johns Hopkins, Case-Western, and MIT. I have also served as a staff member of the Commission on College Physics, which was supported by the National Science Foundation to recommend improvements in the curriculum of college physics departments in the US. I am also the author of a textbook titled Vector Calculus, which was used at MIT in the teaching of electromagnetic theory and relativity. My research interests were mainly in solid state physics, especially the properties of metals at low temperatures. I am listed in the publication known as American Men of Science.

I have dozens of papers published in the Physical Review and in the American Journal of Physics.

I hold a Ph.D. degree in physics from the Johns Hopkins University.

Johns Hopkins University, Case-Western Reserve University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Empire State College, Georgetown University, Commission on College Physics, and UNESCO.