Relativity/Speed of light

Question
I know this can't be down with just a single particle but, I was thinking about relativity and what if you entangle 2 particle and than speed one up to near the speed of light. For every second that passes for the particle going near the speed of light, many minutes pass by for the other particle. So the particle going at the speed of light has the information of the last 10 minutes. What if it transmits the information because of entanglement to the particle not going the speed of light. So would we be able to read the future.

Answer
It turns out that your plan won't work.  There are great ˙ou-tube" explanations on line. Google "quantum entanglement" and read articles titled with the word "spooky". You will learn a lot.  There is one that specifically discusses faster-then-light communication, but concludes that the answer is no.  

I recommend that you read them all.

Ben

Relativity

Uncle Ben