Relativity/Speed of light

Question
why and how is the speed of light constant? Why does not it follows relativity?
Can we see light? if yes,how would it be and what will be it's colour.

Answer
Of course we can see light! And relativity correctly predicts it. Why and how are not available to us. That's nature for you and me.

Its colour is different for objects moving with respect to us; that is how we can see how fast a star is moving relative to us, if we know what element causes the light so we can tell how much the colour is changed. Example: if it is sodium emitting the light, we know what the colour would be if it were stationary. If it is shifted a bit, we can measure the color change and calculate its relative speed

We can identify it as sodium light by the spectrum of colours. They have a characteristic pattern of colours even if shifted a bit.

The shift is called the Doppler Effect, which you can hear also when a train goes by. Look it up.

Ben

Relativity

Uncle Ben