Relativity/time

Question
QUESTION: how time is related to space?

ANSWER: Praveen, the answer is simpler than you think. Time and space are related by velocity. You can say that two points are so many kilometers apart or by so many hours apart, given a velocity of travel.

Is there some other question you had in mind?

Ben

QUESTION: two stars if seperated by a large distance appears to be so close for a distant observor is it so? why does it happens? what is the reason for dilation theory?

Answer
If two stars are a large distance apart, then an even more distant observer sees a small angular separation, not a small linear separation, because of the distance from him. There is no relativity going on here.

The dilation you are talking about has to do with moving observers, not just distant observers, and concerns time separation between two events, as well as distance separation.

The reason for time dilation is just that Einstein derived relativity and experiments show him to be correct. Physics cannot answer "why questions" any better. Why does gravity exist? Physics cannot say. Some people will give answers from religion, not physics.

Ben  

Relativity

Uncle Ben