Repairing Copiers & Faxes/Canon PC-11 Problem

Jon wrote at 2013-06-01 13:42:12
I have the same issue. Cleaning corona wire doesn't cure the problem. There is remaining toner on the drum - well, I say toner - some is toner as in it is black, but some is grey coloured powder which feels 'gritty' (or rough / abrasive). So I assume whatever should be removing the chage from the drum isn't functioning. I've also tried two new cartriges. So how to fix this?

Repairing Copiers & Faxes

Any Question that you may have on copiers,Faxes,Printers,Shreaders and most every other office equipment My answers will alway be without charge and I will alway be there to help

Started with Analog copiers in the 1960 with Electrostatic copiers, then in the early seventy with the plain paper copiers, Mimeo and duplicators. Now the Digital copiers and printers

See my web site Blog on Tech tips

Trained by Sharp Electronic, Ricoh AOE, Minolta Di-Series, Copystar Mita, Sanyo Business Copiers, Adler Royal, SCM, Metro Fuser, Worked for small office supply dealer Valenzanos Office Supplies,Worked for Large Company American Office Equip.then a small company Custom Copy, Then purchased Custom Copy in 1990 until now. Seen all types of problems and can teach the average Joe to do small repairs

Certified by most Manufacturers, except Canon.