Repairing Copiers & Faxes/samsung scx4200 print problem

Question
test print
test print  
hi expert.i am using samsung scx 4200 printer.it is not printing properly.it is giving light print on left side and normal print on right side of paper.i am also uplading image of test print please help me.can you please give me your email id or facebook id.

Answer
the toner cartridge is an all in one... so I would try taking the toner cartridge to a place with no carpet and shaking it up a bit... no carpet because toner might leak when you are shaking it... then put it back in the machine... if that doesn't work then buy a new toner cartridge... if that doesn't fix it then your next step is your fuser unit... you can rule out your fuser unit by opening your machine in mid print or turning it off in mid print to catch the paper before it hits the fuser... meaning its right under the drum and there is an image on the paper but it can still be rubbed off with your finger... if your image is great at this point then its your fuser... if not then you know the toner cartridge needs to be replaced...  

Repairing Copiers & Faxes

NORMAN DAVIS