Repairing Copiers & Faxes/canon ir2270 drum unit support

Question
Hi expert davis.I have been using canon ir2270 which is printing good.I have a small problem that when i have tried to change its drum,i have found that pci roller is become white colour as shaded with chalk.I triend to clean it with tissue paper,then again it became black as a new one.and again after some days i have seen same problem.but there is no problem in printing quality.Is this is a serious problem.If it is then please help me.It also shows "toner is low but replacement is not yet needed"Is there is need to refill it now.

Answer
your machine is ok... never clean anything in a copier with tissue... you might cause more problems than you solve... other than that advice... I would say you are fine... do this though... once a year have a tech come out and do preventive maintenance... it should take one hour... and he can tell you if your machine has any issues or issues that you will have to face soon...

Repairing Copiers & Faxes

NORMAN DAVIS